Latest Comments

The Shack ( 5 minutes ago )

keldel : Not bad. Makes sense. No I in TEAM!!!

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge ( 7 minutes ago )

Canuckian : This is the show that started it all ie. Wipeout and Wipeout Canada to name a couple...although those shows were all about the "hard hits" and "hard falls" of the contestants, MXC was absolutely HILARIOUS, the dubbed banter between Kenny and Vic were one of the highlights and Guy LeDouche always had me rolling on the floor...the things they dubbed for what the contestants were saying were probably some of the funniest stuff ever...all in all, this show had it ALL.

The Walking Dead ( 8 minutes ago )

TrueGinger : With the exception of the 1st episode, season 7 SUCKS!! It's just dragging and dragging. My gosh! When does the action begin? I'm so disappointed. {{{sigh}}}

Disappeared ( 14 minutes ago )

GrungyNoah : The husband has 'guilty' written all over his forehead.

Disappeared ( 18 minutes ago )

Babsido : I feel like it's obvious who did it

Wetlands ( 24 minutes ago )

thunderbolito : This film felted like I was back in my early 20's hanging out with a gf telling me fkk up stories , the cast was well selected ,the shock was not there at all , I think they tried really hard but oh well at least they tried , if you are in the mood give it a watch if not you did not missed much.

Smoking Guns ( 25 minutes ago )

torrac : Averaage movie would have better if it was more pacy 6/10

Anne ( 32 minutes ago )

smc1975 : Oh this episode was so touching. I cried a lot. I am really hooked on this version of Anne. It is beautifully written and the acting is great.

Hidden Figures ( 1 hour ago )

IflyTheTardis : Loved this movie the story, acting, music was really well done. Loved seeing Jim Parsons in a serious role. 10/10

Logan ( 1 hour ago )

jackkairon : This was one of those movies which have great star-cast, good script and everything else and starts real good but fails because the ending was not upto the mark and was quiet predictable. But then logan had to die so that someone else(younger) can play the role in future

The Walking Dead ( 1 hour ago )

SicboySlim : Boring as fuck for 2 episodes now, too much talk and no action!

Man Vs ( 1 hour ago )

BellaMia2 : Nothing out of this world with this movie. It was just another "Predator"-like movie. Except that the CGI in this was not that good. To watch if one has nothing to do.

Big Little Lies ( 1 hour ago )

Aliselle : This just keeps getting better & better.

Feed the Devil ( 1 hour ago )

BellaMia2 : Boy, that was bad. Not much to say but that it's bad.

Family Guy ( 1 hour ago )

Dante89 : 3/10 - I think... hmm 3 laughs? Yeah that's sounds right. Didn't care for the plot that much. Well didn't care at all actually haha

Child Genius ( 1 hour ago )

ateras360 : (Aliyah)'s mom is a CUNT

The Good Fight ( 2 hours ago )

NiteOwwl61687 : I truly hope this show can survive being a CBS webisode show. It's so good, I'm feeling bad that I'm not watching as a subscriber.

The Walking Dead ( 2 hours ago )

wynhun : Is it me or was this episode cut off short? The last episode was 45 mins. This one was only 42. The ending was kinda odd.

Krampus The Christmas Devil ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : Oh boy! That was horrendous. Pass on this one.

A Krampus Christmas ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : Not my cup of tea. Poor execution for this this short.

Krampus The Reckoning ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : It was an OK movie. A one-time watch. It was bit different for sure, and the twist at the end was interesting. Rob Archer though, is something else to see. The guy is humongous. At 6'6" and weighing around 280lbs (of pure muscles, please), this man is a sight in itself. I wouldn't mess with him.

Homeland ( 2 hours ago )

Ladymia69 : Saul is such an entitled jack-off...he treats Carrie like dog meat and uses everyone to his own ends without even a thank you.

Bob's Burgers ( 2 hours ago )

Dante89 : Pretty much a boring episode. Nothing happened and just jokes that were trying to force you to laugh. Which failed. 1/10

Krampus ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : The more I kept watching, the more I kept rolling my eyes. It started good but by the 1 hour mark, it just got ridiculous. Tom the father, was as spineless as they come. His wife was tougher than he was. Basically, the whole family was unlikable. Couldn't stand any of them. Honestly, I didn't feel sorry for any of their deaths. The ending was cool, I have to admit. So for me, this movie was OK. A one-timer for sure.

Beauty and the Beast ( 2 hours ago )

muspeljotn : IMDB rating ATM is 7.8, not 6.1. Haven't seen the movie, just wanted to inform about that. Have a good one.

Chef's Table ( 2 hours ago )

ekikoi : This episode is about Jeong Kwan.

Krampus The Devil Returns ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : Don't waste your time with this so-called movie. Pass on it.

Kung Fu Yoga ( 2 hours ago )

LunaEros : You guys need to note this one is Chinese. There is an English one out there. I heard it in the cam version.

Family Guy ( 2 hours ago )

Sianx : Usually love Family Guy but this episode was terrible. All of the references felt off and I didn't laugh once.

Krampus Unleashed ( 2 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : Don't bother with this boring movie. I couldn't make it to the end. Pass on this one.

Naked and Afraid ( 2 hours ago )

Tazergrrrl : Clip compilation, no new footage. Not even behind the scenes or nuthin'. Yawn.

Empire ( 2 hours ago )

Levantos : This episode was on fire!!! Why the long wait though?

Chef's Table ( 2 hours ago )

ekikoi : Version 2 and 3 is about Alain Passard.

Family Guy ( 2 hours ago )

showmestateofmind : great.. classic halarious family guy

Girls ( 3 hours ago )

biuxbb : Wow, the father of Hannah's baby is a jackass. That last scene was really sad. Good for Elijah though!

The Twins: Happily Ever After? ( 3 hours ago )

biuxbb : I guess it's something to watch when you're really bored but not much else. There aren't a lot of entertaining elements here. This show is just two young spoiled girls trying new things while being "adorably" clueless.

The Walking Dead ( 3 hours ago )

Dante89 : It was sa good episode but yep still a bit sad about the fillers. They do drag out on it way too much. So yep it's going to be like last time. Cliffhanger when they all die or when Negan dies. And I do think Sasha is fucking with Negan. I think she wanted to be captured because she or both the Doc haha got a plan. Safe to say it's going to be a real episode next week.

The Walking Dead ( 3 hours ago )

NotJustOne : I agree with other people i'm ready to see Negan die. It will most likely happen in the next episode in my opinion. That would be a good season ender, but they might end up putting it in the next season i really hope not though because this has dragged on for to long. Either way i hope his Death is as painful and brutal as possible.

Elementary ( 3 hours ago )

hellfist : the two never could get along as their from different worlds and both stubbern as hell

The Walking Dead ( 3 hours ago )

Levantos : When the hell is this revenge gonna take place dammmm. They really dragging it like the Days Of Our Lives soapie.

Elementary ( 3 hours ago )

thunderbolito : Somebody got a savage beating, this is getting good now.

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel ( 3 hours ago )

Nadira1001 : Fantastic pilot! Funny, edgy with witty, fast pace dialogue. But what else to expect when it's written and produced by the creator of Gilmore Girls (although it's nothing like that show)? Thumbs crossed that Amazon picks this show up, because this would be a winner for sure!

Port Protection ( 3 hours ago )

Tazergrrrl : Def a rerun. Sup? Srsly hope its not a gonner. Actual great reality! I wanna see what happened to Timba and Hans new ranching endeavor!

Port Protection ( 3 hours ago )

terrybill : This episode is a repeat

44 Minutes: The North Hollywood Shoot-Out ( 3 hours ago )

mrnobody130442 : 2 epic badass of all time and they make the movie all about the cops?... i think they got this event from the wrong angle

Taven ( 3 hours ago )

BellaMia2 : I really couldn't make it pass 10mins. It was that bad.

Conan ( 4 hours ago )

flyingkaratemonke : why is this show always few days late here?

Billions ( 4 hours ago )

TheFourAgreements : cant wait for next week now :)

Remember Me
Forgot Login | Make a Free Account

Information

LetMeWatchThis Guide TV Schedule

Support the Site

Site Updates and News

Did you know you can use Primewire.org and Primewire.is to access this site? Well, now you do.
Check out the personalized TV Schedule.

Latest Comments

The Shack

keldel : Not bad. Makes sense. No I in TEAM!!!

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge

The Walking Dead

Disappeared

GrungyNoah : The husband has 'guilty' written all over his forehead.

Disappeared